Thank you for visiting our website. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
In operating our Website, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, and phone number. For example, when contacting us or using the comments system.
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- As is true of most Web sites, our systems automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use this information to:
- Respond to support requests and questions
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Display content based upon your interests or previous interaction with the Website
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Drugsdb.com.
You may opt-out if you don't want your anonymous browser data to be collected by Google Analytics when you visit this website and all others who use the service. Learn more: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
User Submitted Comments
Every user-submitted comment on our website is moderated by an Editor. Internet users posting comments on this website should not be considered as health professionals.
Comments posted on this Website should be designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
We remind you that everyone can read and use your comments. You do not have the possibility to erase your own comments.
- Internets users commenting on this Website must behave with respect and honesty at all times.
- Internets users commenting on this Website are required to leave a username and email address in order to submit their comment. (This information is never published or shared)
- Internet users may not post any commercial/advertising comment.
- Internet users commenting on this Website must post information which is true and correct to their knowledge. We invite you to provide resources (references, links, ...) on health/medical claims when possible and relevant.
- The Editors reserve the right to erase, without notification, any comment they would judge inappropriate.
Links to third party Websites
Drugsdb.com may link to other websites and services for informational purposes solely. These websites may be maintained by third parties, over which Drugsdb.com has no control. Drugsdb.com is not responsible or liable for the content, availability or accuracy of information available these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
In linking to other websites, we consider whether:
- the website is an official source on the subject or whether it is government-owned or supported
- the website's content appears to be accurate and up-to-date
- the website, if it provides health information, complies with the 8 principles of HONcode
- the website is widely available to a broad audience and provides information free of charge or toll
These external links do not constitute an endorsement by Drugsdb.com of the information, products or services offered at the external website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.