Gardasil Drug Interactions
Tell your doctor about other medications, supplements, or dietary aids that you are taking before receiving the Gardasil vaccine. Some drugs may have adverse reactions with the ingredients in Gardasil.
Medications that make the blood thinner increase the chance of site bleeding with any treatment that is injected into muscle. Be sure to mention any of the medications below to your physician.
- Anticoagulants like Plavix, aspirin, Lovenox, etc.
- NSAIDs including Celebrex, Advil, aspirin, Aleve, Motrin, Naprosyn, etc.
- Blood thinners such as Coumadin, Jantoven, etc.
- Thrombolytics like Retavase, Streptase, etc.
- Medications like suppress the immune system, such as Zenapax, Humira, Remicade, etc.
- Corticosteroids including Florinef, prednisone, Medrol, etc.
- Other recent vaccines
This is not a complete list of all the drugs that may interfere with Gardasil. Your doctor should always be aware of all medications you are taking.